Wednesday, January 11, 2006

suicide text

my friend got a suicidal text message from his suicidal ex-girlfriend the other day. not a handwritten letter. not a suicide word doc. not a suicide email. a suicide text.

it's the suicide attempt of the 21st century! anyway, it lead me to wonder. just what did it say?

wnted 2 say thx 4 evrything & tel u ur 1 of the most amzng ppl ive evr met. dunno wtf is wrong w me u wer the only prsn who evr rly luvd me & omg im so sry i hurt u. u dunno how much i h8 myslf bc of this :( tc of urself, k? pls 4give me 4 wat im about 2 do. no more ttyls or brbs or c u 2morrows. i wil <3 u 4eva

yeah. i bet it was something like that. i guess suicide PIX & suicide FLIX are next. i can't fucking wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger seven said...

if anyone ever contacted me via text message asking me to solve an algebraic equation, i'd think something was horribly wrong :)

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home