Saturday, March 18, 2006

sex-obsessed

i am fucking sex-obsessed. i think about sex all the time. i talk about it. i dream about it. i fantasize about it. it makes my face hot. it makes my eyes burn. when i'm having sex, i don't want to stop. when the neighbors are having sex, it pisses me off that i'm not having sex. if someone else is having more sex than me, it pisses me off that i'm not having more sex than them. if i can't have sex with the person i want it with, i'll settle for someone else for the time being. i waste a lot of time having sex. time i could be working, looking for a new job, saving the world. instead, there i am on my hands and knees, begging for more, and i don't feel guilty about it. i revel in it.

i've been told that i'm sex-obsessed. i've been told i'm an excellent submissive. i've been told i am insatiable, liberating, a slut. i've been told that my eyes glaze over during sex, that i become distant, unreachable. i love listening to the people i fuck talk about sex; it lulls me into a sort of sexual coma. it makes my eyes burn to hear it. it makes my eyes burn just to think it. in particular, i imagine getting fucked. the utter violation of it. the violence of it.

i wonder when this obsession will result in my own sexual death, when will i have enough, when will it cause me to do something that forces me to end it all. people love to tell me i just haven't found the right person. apparently, this is the cure to a promiscuous obsession, not a $300 dildo, not masturbating 10 times a day. until i fuck this obsession out of my system...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a "quality problem" ;-)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home